Friday, December 16, 2011

Did Google Eat My Recent Followers? And Some More Stuff!

     
Displayed at the Huntington Hotel, Pasadena, CA

     Looking at my followers photos and avatars, I notice that the most recent ones have disappeared. I know for a fact that my old friend Amy from the UK signed up again as she has a new blog now, then there was this nice guy from New Zealand and my new blogger friend, Dee Ready, author of Dulcy's Story. And the most recent follower, who didn't have a link to a blog. I took a quick look at the list of followers by clicking on them in my Dashboard and the same thing happened there. Even more folks may have disappeared. Sometimes they mysteriously appear again, but I have no idea why or how it is accomplished. Is Google throwing them up? Ouch, that's not  a pretty picture, sorry! I have no idea what is happening and I'm wondering if any strange disappearances have occurred on any of your blogs. If anyone can offer some insight into my Case of the Missing Followers, please let me know. Their number remains the same, so that's not a problem. Just the pictures.
     The other day, I read that The Golden Eagle had some problems with Google Reader. Unfortunately, those problems went above my head, as I know nothing about Google Reader. Should I learn? So little time, kvetch, kvetch!!

A brave Soldier marching forward with his life.

    About some of your recent comments: Soldier and I want to thank you for all your well wishes. It really touches my heart when you send greetings and let me know how happy you are that he is doing better. He's one lucky dog to have so many supporters out there.
     I'm also glad you are enjoying my Swedish Christmas traditions once again. I love to read your comments about your traditions old and new, like Christine's church beginning to light a candle on the Sundays in Advent. I have been very busy with some other things involving paperwork that only I can do here and this will continue for a while, so I have to limp along with my reading, writing and commenting on blogs. At least I'm here and have my camera and my computer working, which is better than it was last summer.
     Samson Says: Excuses, excuses, so when am I going to blog again? I mean, I could be of some help here, but I guess I just don't count. At least Daddy takes me for super long walks now, while you're busy working for him on the computer. So there!
This is Suki. My dentist and his wife, Lois, belong to her.

     Finally, I went to the dentist yesterday and was greeted by my friend Suki, the most adorable dog in the whole wide world. Samson says: Hmmmm, I heard that! The temporary filling from the root canal was replaced by a permanent one. I hope this marks the end of the year of the infected tooth for me. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails