Monday, July 22, 2013

Samson Sings a Song for Gracie!


To all our British friends, congratulations on the new Prince!

Here is Samson:


Mmm, mm, mmm, I'm getting ready here, a dog has to warm up:


Mmmm, ♪ ♪ mmm, ♫ I my Gracie so, she's my , ♪ ♫ and she 


makes me so VERY, VERY ♫ ♫ HAAAAAAAPPY! ♫ ♫♫

That's all folks, you have to imagine how I sound.


This is Gracie, she's very clever ~ as you can see, she helped her mommy write a book. But that's not why I love her ~~ I love her because of the way she is, a tough talking girl who knows how to score a cookie. But it's really her ears! Gracie's ears are fluffy and gorgeous!! Oh, those ears! Could drive a boy to distraction, they could!!!



To buy this very good book (mommy says it is good) go to the bottom of this blog, find the book and click on the image.

Have a nice day everyone!



Posted by Samson, the Samoyed Dog (in love with and older Bitch!)
















LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails