Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Computer Issues

Attempting to catch the morning mist. 

As soon as I decide to blog again and look forward to finding out how everyone is doing, my computer acts up. 


A forest of juniper trees. Yes, they are trees although they do look like bushes. 

I haven't contacted my Internet service provider yet, as I'm making so much progress with cleaning out all the old stuff from the house, changing closets, and making room in one closet for things I have stored in the old van. 

I did some digging after the mudslide, but my neighbor came today and helped with the road and Glenn dug out the ditch and fixed the pipes for the laundry. So now I can wash clothes again.

On my modem, the light for System goes off, then it comes back, then off again. While it's off, I'm offline. Any ideas why this may be? Windows 10? But I have had it since July. Still I'm sure it has affected my Google Chrome negatively, but on and off line, not so sure. 


So if I'm not visiting you, this is the reason why. I will get it together soon.


Have a wonderful rest of the week. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails